Richard Dunn

Subjects that don't have their own home
antonio66
User

#346 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by antonio66 »

Maybe you should re-think about posting on HFS Bigman. We could then learn about this mysterious new tt you are keeping close to your chest. :lol:
Bigman80
User

#347 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by Bigman80 »

Hey Antonio,

The TT is a SP10 MK2 in a single layer panzerholz plinth. It's gonna be good I think. I haven't been able to "bang on" about it because it's being built and I've got no pictures!!! I'm told early October for collection.

As far as HFS goes, Ill give it some thought.
jayman67
User

#348 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by jayman67 »

Bigman80 wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:15 pm Hi Richard,

I am truly staggered by the behaviour that you and your company are being subjected to. I had no idea of how severe it is/was. I have now seen for myself why you are so confrontational. I won't be back on HFS but I wish you well.

Oliver.
totally agree,it was a set up as i posted,you've only got to look at the tags added to the thread to see that.
it was not nice to read,i had a post removed,it has made me look at the friendly aos forum in a different light
Bigman80
User

#349 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by Bigman80 »

karma67 wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:47 pm
Bigman80 wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:15 pm Hi Richard,

I am truly staggered by the behaviour that you and your company are being subjected to. I had no idea of how severe it is/was. I have now seen for myself why you are so confrontational. I won't be back on HFS but I wish you well.

Oliver.
totally agree,it was a set up as i posted,you've only got to look at the tags added to the thread to see that.
it was not nice to read,i had a post removed,it has made me look at the friendly aos forum in a different light
Yes I have to say a different light shines over that forum for me too. I just feel really disappointed by it all. It's one thing to be pissed off with someone and to have a bit of needle between you but to actively try and ruin the reputation of someone's livelihood is outrageous. Very disappointed by that thread.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Old Hand

#350 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

It has happened at regular intervals over a number of years.
JohnG
Old Hand

#351 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by JohnG »

I just recently listened to a heavily modified SP10 and arm mounted on Panzerholtz. A ??? viena MC through a SUT into a 834 clone.
Very impressive indeed and locked into the memory banks.
Bigman80
User

#352 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by Bigman80 »

JohnG wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:48 pm I just recently listened to a heavily modified SP10 and arm mounted on Panzerholtz. A ??? viena MC through a SUT into a 834 clone.
Very impressive indeed and locked into the memory banks.
Sounds like Phonomacs SP10, Ortofon Vienna and modded AT1010. Guess where I'm getting mine from ! haha
Bigman80
User

#353 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by Bigman80 »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:31 pm It has happened at regular intervals over a number of years.
It's the only one I've witnessed first hand, Richard. Plenty of historical back and forth to read but shocking to see it first hand. Unprovoked too.
antonio66
User

#354 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by antonio66 »

Bigman80 wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:13 am Hey Antonio,

The TT is a SP10 MK2 in a single layer panzerholz plinth. It's gonna be good I think. I haven't been able to "bang on" about it because it's being built and I've got no pictures!!! I'm told early October for collection.

Now you have upset me, it the tt I would most like to hear. :mrgreen:
Bigman80
User

#355 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by Bigman80 »

antonio66 wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:46 am
Bigman80 wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:13 am Hey Antonio,

Now you have upset me, it the tt I would most like to hear. :mrgreen:
Ha, yes, it's probably the last TT I'll ever buy. Sad really but I'm very excited.
Audio Club Athens
User

#356 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by Audio Club Athens »

Right back on track please, this thread may I remind you all, is about Richard Dunn thank you.

Richard haven't you just prejudiced "The Case" by posting the comment below in public on HFS :?:

Re: Notice of Complaint 1st draft
This has been created, but it may prejudice the case by posting it here publicly. So if any one wants to read and comment and suggest then PM me for a copy.
(Richard Dunn)
Cressy Snr
Amstrad Tower of Power

#357 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by Cressy Snr »

Lemon curry?
Not at breakfast time, what'r you crazy?

Just joking, it's protein pancakes with Greek yogurt and forest fruits.
Last edited by Cressy Snr on Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sgt. Baker started talkin’ with a Bullhorn in his hand.
CN211276
User

#358 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by CN211276 »

Audio Club Athens wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:00 am Right back on track please, this thread may I remind you all, is about Richard Dunn thank you.

Richard haven't you just prejudiced "The Case" by posting the comment below in public on HFS :?:

Re: Notice of Complaint 1st draft
This has been created, but it may prejudice the case by posting it here publicly. So if any one wants to read and comment and suggest then PM me for a copy.
(Richard Dunn)
You only recently joined this site to stir up trouble. You are obviously a pathetic retard. This response is also a response to your insults to me on the Arkles thread.
Go and f*** yourself.
Cressy Snr
Amstrad Tower of Power

#359 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by Cressy Snr »

Ooh and what you have to realise on here Mr Athens, is that topic behaviour is the norm for his place, so trying to impose your idea of forum etiquette only results in more off topic behaviour such as this.
Anyone who refers to a bunch of people as "you all" is arguably a person who holds the collective in contempt and by simple inference, has a completely unjustified, puffed up sense of their own importance.

:sleepy1: Image

Off topic AND a handy little comment on your every one of your posts so far since you joined.
Sgt. Baker started talkin’ with a Bullhorn in his hand.
Audio Club Athens
User

#360 Re: Richard Dunn

Post by Audio Club Athens »

You only recently joined this site to stir up trouble. You are obviously a pathetic retard. This response is also a response to your insults to me on the Arkles thread.
Go and f*** yourself. (Flossy).

And you, me Leak munchin Welsh turd, can pop back over To HFS and kiss Dunnie arse hole, yer sniveling posts along with scabbypauls are fukin cringe worthy mate.

:mrgreen: